We guarantee our shelf-life based on the ‘Best Before’ date printed on the packaging of any product we supply.
We will gladly pass credit in the following circumstance:
- If the product has gone mouldy inside a sealed pouch and is within the Best Before date.
- If found to be faulty within 48 hours from date of purchase.
- If the return is open, but accompanied with a detailed and reasonable reason for return.
We will not accept returns on the following:
- Any product past the Best Before date printed on the packaging.
- Any products where the packaging has been compromised and is not in resalable condition.
- Vouchers or gift cards.
What to do should you wish to return items:
- Should you wish to return an item, please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name & contact phone number
- Invoice/order number
- Item description and quantity
- Reason for return
- Optional: photo of the product
- We will then contact you to arrange collection of the goods. Depending on the reason for return, shipping may be charged to your account.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If a refund has been agreed upon but a portion of the product has been consumed, a partial refund may be granted.
- Once your request has been approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 (seven) days.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund after the 7 (seven) days, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.